Finance Business Partner
A facilities management company with an enviable reputation in their sector are looking to recruit a talented and experienced Finance Business Partner for a full-time, permanent role in Newmarket, Suffolk.
Responsibilities of your new role
Your new Finance Business Partner role will involve:
- Providing financial & commercial support on long term contracts
- Responsibility for management accounting & reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Ensuring contracts are run to agreed service levels and to profit targets
- Ensuring all necessary financial & commercial controls, processes and procedures are in place
- Assessing and negotiating new revenue streams
To succeed in this challenging Finance Business Partner role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Full professional accounting qualification
- Extensive experience in a similar commercially focused finance role
- A track record of achievement within a high pressured, results orientated role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of business partnering with operational colleagues
The successful Business Partner will be offered a negotiable and experience dependent annual salary of £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Finance Business Partner opportunity in Newmarket, please apply today for immediate consideration.