A global property company is recruiting for a Group Accountant to join their team for a period of 6 months.
This role works with the Group Consolidations Manager to deliver all Group Management reporting for the UK, including the Quarterly Group Consolidation.
• Assisting with the production of the Group financial consolidation under IFRS on a quarterly basis, including a number of sub-consolidations as well as submission of all Group reporting to HQ;
• Preparation of annual audit fee allocation across all UK entities.
• Responding to auditor queries on half-year and year-end consolidation;
• Assisting the Group Consolidations Manager to develop the consolidation model in response to any changes in group structure or reporting obligations;
• Qualified accountant
• Financial reporting experience
• Consolidations experience (produced using systems);
• Good technical knowledge and understanding of complex group structures;
• Demonstrable record of improving processes, procedures and existing operational systems;
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• JD Edwards, Hyperion or SAP BFC experience all advantageous.