Senior Commercial Business Partner
We are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Business Partner for a leading multinational based in London. This is a newly created permanent business facing role which sits within the commercial team who have doubled in size over the last 2 years.
With fantastic career progression opportunities both in the UK and globally, this role will suit a commercially minded candidate who enjoys being part of a fast-paced culture.
The primary goal of a Senior Commercial Business Partner is to support business development through working in close partnership with Senior Sales Leaders, Clients and our various Support functions.
- Contract review and negotiation in partnership with in house Contracts Managers
- Deal pricing and analysis
- Contribute to tender documents and presentations
- Assess complex risks
- Interpretation of financial reports
- Support or lead in decision making
- Collaborative working with a range of personnel from Sales and Support functions
- Liaising with key personnel from our clients to provide gold standard service
- Pragmatic problem solving for internal and external stakeholders
- Identify process weaknesses and drive improvements
- Support in developing new products or markets
- Participate in bids for new business
- Strategic planning
Knowledge and Abilities
- Contract review and negotiation
- Financial accounting, planning, analysis, etc.
- Able to lead, manage and empower people whether under their direct line management or not
- Impeccable written and oral communication
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA or CIMA), 7 years PQE
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, such as sales teams
- Commercial Finance experience
- BSc/BA degree or similar further education (ideally in a Business or Finance related subject)
- Advanced MS Office skills (in particular Excel and Powerpoint)
For more information please submit CV.