A permanent commercial manager role within a growing manufacturing business.
A diverse role that will focus on process improvement, business partnering and driving change throughout the wider business.
My client is an international manufacturing business that supply and distribute globally.
They are in the process of recruiting for their manufacturing site in Scunthorpe and are looking to recruit an experienced commercial manager to oversee the finance function at site level as well as drive improvement across the wider business.
The successful Commercial Manager will:
1. Oversee and assist 2 office staff in the performance of their duties with SAP including monitoring Debtors, Creditors, Purchasing, Sales Orders, Dispatch, Production recording.
2. Manage HR, Payroll and Workplace Health and Safety.
3. Manage Inventory.
4. Manage Monthly stocktakes.
5. Liaise with Head Office re day to day and monthly reporting.
6. Prepare Reports for Site Manager and UK/EU Sales team.
7. Assist with Budget preparation.
8. Manage Supply Chain Logistics.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience.
- Manufacturing and logistics experience is desirable.
- Be able to partner with operations and sales.
The role is offering a basic salary of £45-50,000(pa) along with a competitive benefits package.