This FTSE 50 employer of choice who is a market leader in the Hospitality space is looking for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
This role will provide technical accounting expertise across their business and to their senior finance leadership team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the UK's largest hospitality provider, in a role which will ensure compliance with external financial reporting requirements, drive continuous improvement in reporting, and be the go-to technical expert in the business.
As a highly regarded, market leading FTSE 50 business, the role will both stretch and challenge your existing skills, alongside providing a supportive environment that will allow you to grow and develop, offering unrivalled career opportunities as you grow your career.
What will you be doing:
- Production and delivery of Group financial statements at both half and full year
- Ownership of Group accounting policies
- Key contact for the external audit team and ensuring delivery and support of the Group financial statements
- Ownership for preparing statutory accounts
- Involvement in projects and providing technical advice across the business
You will be:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with 2-5 years PQE
- Strong understanding and knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience of expert technical accounting and advise across wider business and senior stakeholders
- Previous experience working for a large FTSE business
- Previously working in/for a top 10 accounting practice would be ideal