Corporate Finance Executive
World leading technology firm is seeking to grow its Group Corporate Finance Strategy team by adding a Corporate Finance Executive.
You would be working directly with the CEO, Corporate Finance & Strategy Director, and CFO in evaluating and co-ordinating potential acquisitions, disposals and business development opportunities.
- Financial accounting or auditing experience in an accounting firm or corporate
- A background in / understanding of the technology industry advantageous
- Demonstrate a successful track record in a similar role (including due diligence reviews) within a corporate or a corporate finance team of an accounting firm or investment bank
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA Qualified
- Have atleast 1 year PQE in a front office position
- Be able and willing to travel extensively around the world on DD & research projects
- Self starter with initiative
- Excellent communicator at all levels (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, commercial and financial skills
- A strong commercial approach
- Confidence, energy, dynamism and determination
If you are interested in this exceptional opportunity or know someone that is, simply apply online or get intouch at