Highly respected niche Distribution company based in Huddersfield is a profitable and fast growing SME looking to recruit its first in house Finance Manager to help take the company to the next stage in its development.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will be a key member of the energetic and enthusiastic Management Team.
- Develop a robust in-house Finance function to provide accurate and timely transactional services and financial reporting on a Sage 100 system.
- Manage and develop a small team of 2 Assistant Accountants.
- Monthly management accounts with meaningful analysis/commentary.
- Annual budget process and regular forecasts.
- Develop KPI's to track business performance.
- Liaise with the Auditors re annual statutory accounts.
- Develop financial and wider operational processes and systems to support the efficient and successful growth of the business.
- Work closely the MD and Management colleagues to explore business growth opportunities and constantly reviews ways to maximise efficiency and profitability.
This newly created role will be a tremendous career opportunity for a high potential and ambitious individual to step up to into a no1 role to head up the Accounts function and develop their role in line with the ongoing growth of the business.
My client is open minded on the candidate level which is reflected in the breadth of the starting salary between £35-£45k; either a bright and high potential part qualified/Finalist/NQ or someone already qualified with experience in Industry or alternatively looking to make a first positive move out of Practice.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant. All relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response and all interviews will be held locally in Huddersfield.