Group Accounts Manager
We are seeking a Group Accounts Manager to take responsibility for managing the operation of the accounts function across the business. This is a new role reporting into the Finance Director.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts
- Oversee Ledgers
- Journal posting
- Annual budget preparation
- Cash flow monitoring
- Management of Staff
- Creditor reconciliations and journals
- Raising Customer Invoices
- Chasing late payments
- Prepare and send VAT returns
- Assist with Payroll, BACS payment schedule (Weekly and Monthly salaries) including pension matters.
- Assist with Audit
- End of year accounts
- P11D, P60 etc. information
- R & D claims
- Responsible directly to the Group FD
- Proven working experience as Finance/ Accounts Manager or equivalent
- Computer skills on MS Office and Sage software.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct, supervise and motivate.