Commercial Financial Controller
My client, a leading International organisation who are currently completing a major transformation programme, require a commercially focussed Finance Controller to support the Finance Director within a key Division.
Operating alongside the Divisional Finance Director and Divisional Managing Director key responsibilities include
- Controlling the company performance forecasts, budget process and financial modelling.
- Preparing board finance papers, supporting analysis and insight through partnering with Divisional Directors coordinating their forecasts and controlling the overall position for the business.
- Providing strong commercial finance support to business units giving financial insight, driving improvement in performance.
- Preparing and contributing to the monthly Divisional performance review process to the MD.
- Managing the management control and reporting system process, tracking financial performance and strategic initiatives KPI’s.
- Controlling, validating and leading the financial position on PMO/Transformation activities.
Being a qualified accountant you will have demonstrable commercial experience gained within a large, Multi-site organisation. With a breadth of Financial Management experience, you will have a commercial approach to Business partnering with excellent Financial Analysis and modelling capability. Comfortable operating within a changing environment you will be looking to further your career, ultimately moving into an FD role