Permanent Opportunity Based in County Durham Salary £32,500 - £35,000
Your new company
An exciting new permanent opportunity working for a leading not for profit organisation. The organisation values customer and client loyalty and employee welfare is at the forefront of the company ethos.
Your new role
As the company finance manager you will be completing duties including management accounting, budgeting, P&L forecasting, cashflow forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations and undertaking financial viability exercises for new opportunities.
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Variance analysis against budgets, forecasts & prior year.
- Assisting head of finance in producing month end reporting pack
Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Budget holders for cost centres within the remit and detailed budget.
- Forecasting models for each cost centre
- Monthly cashflow forecasting
- Assisting with year end audit process
- Financial modelling
- Monthly review of debtor balances and recovery of aged debts.
You will be mentoring and supervising finance staff.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be qualified accountant, ACA, CIMA or ACCA and have minimum of 2-3 years accounting experience.
The role would suit a first mover our of practice.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a reputable and respected organisation. Excellent Pension Scheme and 38 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.