Interim Finance Director
Our client, a major Outsourcing / Services organisation seeks an Interim Finance Director to lead and manage the Business Unit finance team. Responsibilities include:
- Managing consolidation and reporting activities undertaken by the finance team.
- Reporting and analysis of activities that cross all or multiple contracts within the cluster.
- Assignment of support for any new contracts won or acquired including any transitional support.
- Primary support of contract re-bids or amendments
- Manage the support of Commercial matters for all contracts
- Lead or participate in negotiations with customers &/or suppliers
- Preparation of detailed timetable to ensure that team is able to meet deadlines set by divisional finance team.
- Senior reporting point for any contract manager queries that require resolution.
- Support for Divisional specific projects.
- Recruitment and development of finance team members.
- Have experience of bidding in a service environment and will have lead at least 5 annual reporting and planning cycles for either a large contract or collection of contracts (>£10m).
- Demonstrate knowledge of finance systems and efficient processes gained in a finance role
- Be able to understand and interpret contractual requirements and deal with third parties on such matters
- Have prior staff management experience
- Show in-depth planning, forecasting and analytical skills
Occasional travel may be required.