Divisional Finance Director
Axiom are working with a global services organisation and seeking an EMEA Finance Director. As the EMEA Finance Director you will also work closely with the Operations Director. You will have responsibility for managing and developing the finance team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Support Operations Director and providing leadership & guidance on finance aspects of the contract & provide best in class Financial Management Information to both the Client and internal management
- Responsible to produce annual budgets & regular financial forecasts, both internally and for the client, and identifying & understanding any variances, along with supporting the formulation and successful implementation of corrective strategies, which optimise the commercial performance of the contract.
- Delivering contract financial and commercial performance updates to the client at monthly contract governance meetings, as required.
- Support the Financial Target Operating Model roll out across EMEA
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Providing monthly actual cost reporting to the client, and provide quality financial variance analysis, versus client budget & forecasts, and ensure the delivery of timely and accurate submissions and reconciliations to the client, as required by the contract.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring of internal initiatives both contract specific, as well as wider initiatives & scorecards, and support the optimisation of operating model.
- Financial leadership, training and direction to Direct Reports to improve their financial and business skills so they can more effectively support the financial and commercial management of the account and to create a pipeline of future financial leaders
- Maintain & develop a comprehensive & robust set of financial & commercial management processes which will deliver an effective level of control over all expenditure & commercial activities within the scope of the account, and ensure adhere to these procedures across the contract.
PERSONAL QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified in ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience
- Fully conversant with accounting procedures legislation
- Track record of working with tight budgets
- Knowledge of financial legislation
- Ability to analyse & provide creative thinking to find solutions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Time-management, workload planning
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Exemplary verbal and written communication abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Commercial and business awareness
- An analytical approach to work
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others