1 day left
- Full Time
Accountant £30,000- £35,000 Stoke on Trent
Your new company
My client is an established company based in Stoke on Trent. They are currently looking for an experienced accountant to join their small team.
Your new role
You will have a full control managing the financials and will be involved in key business decisions, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Your main duties will include
- Management of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Account reconciliations
- Weekly cash flow, and monthly projections
- Management of Invoice Factoring
- All Financial and Sales reporting
- Inventory management
- Cost control
- Payment of all creditors, including overseas transactions
- Relationship building with Bank and Auditors
- Yearly Budget Process - Quarterly forecasting
- Filing Monthly and Quarterly VAT
- Preparing Statutory Accounts
- Management of the information system/SAGE financial tool
- Managing bonded stock
- Petty cash control
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience, self motivated and deadline orientated with attention to detail.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly