Interim Group Finance Director
I am working with a fantastic PE CFO who we placed into his previous role. He took the finance reigns of a private equity-backed, multi-site, leisure business and, a couple of years down the line, is stepping into the COO role. In line with this, he is looking to bring on a sharp, commercially minded Group Finance Director to replace him.
You will be given ownership of the finance function quickly and will have opportunities from day one to make a real impact. A great opportunity for someone who has been a number 1 before and put previously learned lessons into place! Alternatively, a great one for a step-up candidate who really wants to tackle a challenge; ultimately you will receive support from the COO to ensure you are on track!
- Own all consolidated reporting, managing a finance team and reviewing their relevant work
- Own the forecasting and budgeting procedures
- Maintaining and improving a PE standard board deck
- Assist with Navision implementation
- Business partnering with marketing and operations
- Crucial ad-hoc support for CEO/COO and PE investors
- Ideally ACA qualified but not picky on background; if you can tick all other boxes as a CIMA or ACCA qualified professional, please don’t hesitate to apply!
- Strong multi-site background – this is a must-have to be able to hit the group running.
- SME experience is absolutely critical – a demonstrated understanding of how to accommodate for the growing pains in a smaller business!
- Private equity exposure is also very important – I am looking to speak to people who have a good background working in a PE backed business. You don’t necessarily have to have been the main point-of-contact for the PE investors, but a solid understanding of their requirements is crucial!
- Strong Excel skills – I know it should go without saying! You will own various models that could do with a bit of a polish so it’s crucial that you can get your hands dirty in excel and help other members of the finance team with it!
- Must be available within 1 week.