A leading Taunton based Practice is currently looking to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their team. You will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a proven track record in a Practice environment.
- To manage the day to day needs of their own client portfolio, including being the first point of contact
- To plan, carry out and review client work in a variety of areas within accounting, tax and commercial/business advice
- To handle client queries and proactively advise them on a wide range of financial and commercial matters
- To proactively bring matters to the attention of the partners
- To share in staff management and development responsibilities for the junior members of the team
- To deliver excellent client service
- To organise own time and workload
Key Person Requirements:
- Holder of a recognised professional accounting qualification, ACA or ACCA preferred (the firm is willing to examine AAT Level 4 qualified candidates who hold sufficient experience within practice to be considered 'qualified by experience'.
- A minimum of three years' practice experience.
- Likely to come from a small to medium sized firm background, or have relevant experience of directly serving clients, proactively and commercially, in this type of environment, but be looking for an exciting new challenge
- Keen to work in an individual performance driven business (and be rewarded accordingly)
- Able to work well in a successful and busy team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercially sharp
- Having an attitude characterised as enthusiastic and positive, self-motivated and focussed
- Possessing a creative approach to reaching solutions for clients
- Hard working, and willing to work flexibly and travel on occasions where required
- Keen to learn and develop
- General IT proficiency