An excellent opportunity for a career-minded Accounts Senior has arisen with a premier accountancy practice at their office in Taunton.
You will be instrumental in helping to grow the Rural team by offering high quality of service to a range of rural businesses.
- Dealing with the completion of annual farm and rural business accounts and tax computations.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Responsible for managing your own daily workload.
- Coach and develop junior members of the team who are studying their AAT.
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified / part qualified.
- Previous experience working in a practice environment.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent service to clients.
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Excellent general IT skills, particularly Excel.