Audit Senior / Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading and growing accountancy practice based at their offices in Truro.
They are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Audit Senior / Assistant, looking to grow their career to join their successful practice as they embark on an exciting period of change.
Duties to include:
- To be involved in advisory assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- Have experience of executing assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP and group reporting.
- To ensure client expectations and issues are understood.
- To promote the firm's values and beliefs when carrying out work.
- ACA/ACCA qualification or part qualified ACA/ACCA. (or equivalent)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as you will need to be able to liaise with people across different levels of seniority.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Self-motivation as a professional team player