Our client, a professional firm based in Exeter are seeking an experienced Accounts Manager.
Joining the firm at Manager level you will take responsibility for a client portfolio, providing all round accounting and tax services and advice.
- To take responsibility of a client portfolio, providing all round accounting services and advice;
- Prepare or review year end accounts and resulting income tax or corporation tax returns;
- Control and review VAT return preparation;
- Deal with day to day client matters and liaise on general issues and specific one off projects;
- Provide a comprehensive business advice service through client meetings and business plans;
- Manage the portfolio to ensure all deadlines are met;
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent);
- Practice experience (either large, national firm or regional, independent accountancy practice);
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with colleagues and clients;
- Be able to demonstrate technical expertise along with the additional competencies in client facing, business development ability and aptitude to progress in the firm;
- Ambition and drive with business development skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team to develop the firms client base.