Our client, a Barnstaple based accountancy practice have seen a demand for their Tax services heighten and now with the intention to grow their Tax division they are keen to appoint a career-minded Tax Senior to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to Tax Services Partner you will develop and deliver value added services to a portfolio of high profile clients, whist developing strong relationships at all levels.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Responsibility for the tax affairs of a portfolio of clients
- Reviewing computations, including liaising with specialists on technical matters
- Understanding technical matters and presenting them in a logical and practical way
- Carrying out technical research and providing advice for clients and other members of the firm
- Managing and developing junior members of the team
- You will be ACA, CTA or ATT qualified, ideally with experience of working within a busy tax department
- You will be able to work to strict deadlines
- An advanced user of Excel, being able to develop and operate complex spreadsheets