We're hiring for an SME business owned by a well known and reputable bank. The company was aquired fairly recently and now that it's integrated with the rest of the group is set to scale up it's operations. The already highly successful business is expected to grow rapidly, so we're looking for a dynamic individual who can grow with the business and play a key role in the finance function.
The Successful candidate will have a broad spectrum of responsibilities focussing mainly on the business performance management and strategy. They will provide insightful and value-adding analysis to aid decision making while producing the budgets and forecasts. This will involve a hands-on approach to engaging with stakeholders in the business as well as the central bank.
- Work closely with the business to understand costs and revenue drivers – building strong relationships with senior management and budget holders.
- Reporting monthly, quarterly and annually on performance and costs with analysis of key trends
- Develop and continually improve financial planning models for budgeting and forecasting processes
- Support key projects that impact the business including accounting & Regulatory updates, strategic changes and investment opportunities
- Other Ad hoc Analysis and projects
Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Degree educated (2:1 or higher) with other consistently strong academics
- Advanced IT skills – specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and mind-set which champions change and challenges the status quo
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Prior experience with budgeting, forecasting and analysing large sets of data is essential
If working for an SME business with a already proven track record and still plenty of growth opportunity excites you, if you’re an engaging, proactive and strategic accountant who fits the above criteria, then don’t wait, get in touch today!