An excellent opportunity has arisen for an AAT qualified Finance Assistant to join an innovative and forward-thinking organisation based in Plymouth.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Inputting payments & receipts on to the system and reconciling bank accounts in both sterling and foreign currencies.
- Control and reconcile petty cash and credit card statements.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with reconciling and maintaining the balance sheet nominals monthly.
- Maintain the Sales ledger and purchase ledger and report any discrepancies to the Finance Manager.
- Assist with preparing and processing payment runs to suppliers.
- Assist with producing the monthly trial balance and ensure all records are up to date within agreed deadlines.
- Assist with producing the management packs for monthly meetings.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance Manager.
In order to be successfully considered, you must be/have:
- AAT qualified or degree educated (2:1 or above) and have at least 1-2 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.