A well respected housebuilder is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to oversee the finance team and provide support to the Finance and Managing Director. The role will be to ensure robust financial control is provided to the business and improve processes and reporting.
- Management and review of the monthly management accounts and associated reconciliations
- Produce Statutory Accounts
- Calculate IFRS deferred land adjustments and forecasts
- Weekly Funding and Cash flow management and reporting
- Liaising with all departments, challenging assumptions and collating data for forecasting.
- Provide financial information and support Land, Operational and Sales teams as necessary
- Attend valuation meetings, provide support and challenge cost movements
- Perform site visits
- Lead & motivate the finance team
You will be a fully qualified accountant with the capability of working with people at all levels. You will have experience of challenging assumptions as well as leading and motivating a finance team.
£80,000 plus bonus and benefits.