Our client, a fast-growing construction business, is looking for an experienced Finance Director / CFO to spearhead the next phase of their ambitious growth agenda. This all-encompassing role offers the right candidate with drive and ambition the opportunity to go on an exciting growth journey and to make a real impact within a relatively new business.
- Looking after the day-to-day finance function with a vision of constant improvement
- Developing the controls and compliance environment
- Creating, developing and mentoring a finance team
- Working Capital Management, budgeting and forecasting, Commercial contract negotiations and Risk Management
- Partner with the senior management team on the strategic and commercial direction of the business, including exit strategy
To apply you will need to be a qualified accountant, an experienced FD / Chief Financial Officer / Head of Finance, and had prior experience in a start-up environment. You will need to be a hands-on leader, equally at home in the detail as being able to see the bigger picture. You will also have experience within the Construction Industry, and have the gravitas to positively influence internal and external stakeholders.