Senior Joint Venture Finance Manager
My client is a leading developer who due to continued growth is now looking for a senior Finance Manager to operate as part of the finance team, supporting the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the preparation of the statutory accounts and tax returns for each JV entity
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met. Produce the monthly management accounts for each joint venture. Ensure all monthly postings are robust, accurate and inclusive
- Operating as the primary contact for all JV accounting matters and attend JV management meetings.
- Manage the collation of the JV board / management reporting packs
- Maintain a detailed land reconciliation for each JV development, including a monthly update of any overage amounts. Maintain a detailed WIP reconciliation for each JV development and work with the commercial manager to maintain a robust WIP forecast.
- Maintain an accurate cash flow forecast for all JV’s
- CIS and VAT
- Ad hoc duties
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with the ability to deal and challenge people at all levels. You will be highly numerate with strong IT and financial analysis skills, coupled with the ability to interpret data and assess impacts on the business. Property experience required.
£75,000 plus bonus and benefits
To apply please send an up to date cv to Daniel Bolton