FINANCE DIRECTOR – PROPERTY – LONDON - £100-120k
One of London’s leading lights within the Property sector is looking to add a hands on Finance Director to his successful development business based in London’s West End. The business has experienced fantastic growth in recent times and shows no signs of stopping with a strong project pipeline and deal flow.
The FD will have full ownership of the small Finance team as well as being a trusted strategic advisor to the founder. To succeed in this role, a candidate must have a strong knowledge of the Property Development sector along with a ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude.
Some key responsibilities of the Finance Director will include:
- Management accounting including company budgeting & forecasting
- Involvement with and oversight of al transactional level accounting tasks
- Producing year end Accounts
- Working alongside external advisors on audit, tax & legal queries and requirements
- Securing of investment and funding alongside the founder
- Pricing, modelling and monitoring cash flow on projects
- Involvement in the full acquisition & disposal processes
- Effectively business partnering various internal stakeholders
- Investor reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business during an exciting period of growth. The successful candidate will have unrivalled opportunities to continually develop alongside a key figure in London’s property market.
- Strong salary package
- Ambitious, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Great culture
- Generous holiday allowance