£90,000 - £125,000 + package
A large, European focused Engineering business with a diverse range of services are currently looking to hire a Finance Director to head up a key strategic division. This role has a broad remit ranging from core finance to development and implementation of long term strategic plans.
The FD will be a strong leader with experience working with and providing financial support to a demanding operational entity. You will also be a strong people manager and someone who is able to influence at executive level but also deep dive into the detail and solve process and technical issues.
The Finance Director will be responsible for:
- Working with the Business Unit MD to create, implement and maintain medium to long term strategic plans
- Oversight of core accounting within the division, including tax.
- Business partnering operations to provide insightful analysis
- Getting involved in business development from an acquisition perspective – Modelling etc.
- Ensure Budgets & Forecasts are produced efficiently and then analysed against actual results
- Becoming a key business partner to senior stakeholders within the group
- Liaise effectively across other Business Units.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with proven PQE within industry. You will have a solid experience of operations and business partnering within a relevant industry upon which you are looking to expand. You must also have excellent communication skills as you’d be a key business partner for both finance and non-finance stakeholders. People management experience is also essential for this role as the Finance Director will be looking after a growing team and Business unit.
- Strong remuneration package
- Flexible approach to working
- Unrivalled progression & development prospects