Finance Business Partner
A large, international Engineering & Infrastructure business with a diverse range of services are currently looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to head up a key strategic business unit. This role has a broad remit ranging from core finance to development and implementation of long term strategic plans.
The ideal candidate will be a strong strategic leader with experience working with and providing financial support to a high profile client contracts. You will also be a strong people manager and someone who is able to influence at executive level but also deep dive into the detail and solve process and technical issues.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Business Unit MD to create, implement and maintain medium to long term strategic plans
- Oversight of core accounting within the account, including tax.
- Business partnering a range of key stakeholders to provide insightful analysis
- Getting involved in business development from an bid & tender perspective – Modelling etc.
- Ensure Budgets & Forecasts are produced efficiently and then analysed against actual results
- Becoming a key business partner to senior stakeholders within the group
- Liaise effectively across other Business Units.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with proven PQE within a commercially driven environment. You will have a solid experience of operations and business partnering upon which you are looking to expand. You must also have excellent communication skills as you’d be a key business partner for both finance and non-finance stakeholders. People management experience is essential for this role as the successful candidate will be looking after a growing team and Business unit.