Finance Controller Private Equity
Private Equity ACA/CIMA/ACCA
Based in central London this is an exceptional opportunity for aqualified accountant with four to five years pqe to enter the exciting world of Private Equity.
Reporting to the Group CFO this is a high profile role in a small but professional team, where ability is recognised and rewarded.
This is a very hands-on finance role where you need to demonstrate excellent finance skills as well as -
• Management of all day to day financial affairs from transactional level activity through to working with the auditors and finalise the year end accounts.
• Leadership and development of the team of 2 finance professionals.
• Execution of a fast, accurate month end, quarter end close process.
• Balance sheet control, owning the numbers and taking the lead over improvements needed.
• Presentation of monthly management accounts and commentary.
• Cash flow forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
• Ongoing review of the effectiveness of financial controls and the enhancement of the financial reporting capability.
• Overseeing all general ledger activity, accounts payable, accounts receivable including credit control.
• Reporting activities around all sales and all other key performance indicators.
• Relationship management with external stakeholders such as HMRC, Auditors and banks.
Study support will be provided for those wishing to progress with FINRA
You will be educated to degree level and be a proficient and confident communicator.
For further information please get in touch.
Salary to £85,000 plus excellent benefits package and bonus to 45% pa