4 days left
- Full Time
This fast paced Private Equity technology business based in London is looking to appoint a Financial Controller due to expansion. Working closely with the finance team and assisting the Finance Director this is a very hands on finance role where you need to demonstrate excellent finance skills as well as -
- Management of all day to day financial affairs from transactional level activity through to working with the auditors and finalise the year end accounts.
- Leadership and development of the team of 3 finance professionals.
- Execution of a fast, accurate month end, quarter end close process.
- Balance sheet control, owning the numbers and taking the lead over improvements needed.
- Presentation of monthly management accounts and commentary.
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting.
- On going review of the effectiveness of financial controls and the enhancement of the financial reporting capability.
- Overseeing all general ledger activity, accounts payable, accounts receivable including credit control.
- Reporting activities around all sales and all other key performance indicators.
- Relationship management with external stakeholders such as HMRC, Auditors and banks.
This role is very hands on and requires someone with excellent technical financial skills who are able to demonstrate financial control and reporting.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly