This may be the 4,586,586,849 Finance Manager advert you have read today. What makes this one different? Have a read and find out.
In this role you'll be doing what all accountants strive to do... add value. You will have the opportunity to add value, providing commercial analysis to the finance director and seniore management and support all areas of the business (you won't be stuck to your desk everyday.)
- An established FMCG Manufacturer in the Derbyshire Peak District, a national park.
Started nearly 100 years ago. Now the world has changed drastically since then however their quality method has lasted
Here in Ashbourne, they strive for the one thing that has made them last over the years, quality over quanitity.
- Prepare all management accounting information
- Prepare financial reports, budgets and forecasts on a regular basis
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the effective and efficient management of the company's finances
- Provide commercial analysis to the head of finance and directors as required
- Support all areas of the business with regard to any financial matters
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Since this company, from day one, has been naturally growing this role offers an ambitous candidate the opportunity to develop there skills and progress their career
If you want a role where you get to shape the next stages of a business and work with like minded individuals, then this could be it
- Oh, and you get a good salary with great benefits, discounts and bonuses.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience within a manufacturing business within the last 2 years
- Experience within a similar role
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified
Now if this has grabbed your attention, ticks your boxes and makes your finger itching to hit the 'apply' button, well then, do just that!