5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a uniquely positioned hospitality and training organisation with an innovative approach and some key differentiators which allow it to stand out in the sector. The business has grown impressively over a relatively short period and is set for further rapid expansion both in the UK and internationally. The business is extremely well funded and already enjoys an enviable reputation and identity. The Founders are seeking to hire a CFO who can partner them on their growth journey and who can add strategic value at Board level from day one.
- Supporting the Founders in all commercial decision making
- Supporting the Founders in developing strategy and delivering growth plan and ultimately a successful exit
- Preparation of forecasts and business cases to support further funding/investment
- Close management of cash and all banking and investor relationships
- Understand and monitor the revenue and cost dynamics of the business
- Part of the Leadership team with responsibility for Broad Business Operations to include HR, Legal and IT.
- Day to day financial management of the business
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will have worked in a scale up situation previously. Experience of working with Founders would be an advantage however all stakeholder experience would be beneficial. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a high energy, positive thinking, solution driven CFO who is looking to make an impact within an organisation and share in a value creation opportunity.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly