5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an innovative, leading design company with amazing products and an impressive blue-chip client base. The CEO/Founder is seeking a CFO/COO to partner him and help him execute the business plan and lead the business on a growth journey. Business revenue is sub £30m.
- Remove operational burdens from the CEO
- Operations function, including Financial, Legal, Insurance, IT and HR
- Oversee Legal and commercial activities
- Offer expertise about contracts and bids
- Oversee all financial strategy, management and compliance
- Evaluate new business opportunities
- Project management
The ideal candidate will be resilient, a self-starter, hard working and be able to think laterally. Candidates do not need to be qualified accountants but they do need to be numerate. In addition experience of working with entrepreneurial Founders would be helpful. The ideal candidate will have a creative mindset and interest but will also be highly commercial with strong business acumen.
Apply for COO/CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly