My client is seeking a Finance Manager in this all-encompassing role.
A great opportunity to join this well regarded and stable business, taking responsibility for the day-to-day running of the finance department.
• Liaise with the Sales Office to raise and process all necessary credit notes, ensuring they are filled out by the relevant Sales Member and authorised by the Managing Director
• Liaise with the Auditors regarding Year End Accounts
• Liaise with other members of staff where necessary
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the Sales Ledger in Factory Master and Sage, and processing all Bank Receipts and Payments
• Responsible for all aspects of Credit Control, ensuring customers are contacted weekly, including submitting a report of all responses received by Wednesday each week
• Responsible for ensuring Trade Debtors is reconciled to relevant reports weekly, prior to the management report submission
• Ensuring all customer deposits are dealt with weekly, as above
• Ensure all aspects of accounts are complete and reconciled
• Responsible for the maintenance of the Fixed Assets schedule
• Responsible for all aspects of Payroll processing, including Year End submissions
• Responsible for maintaining / reconciling Credit Card Expenses, Petty Cash and Employee Expenses
• Responsible for producing monthly Management and Year End Accounts
• Responsible for producing VAT Returns, Corporation Tax and P11D’s, ensuring that all legislation is adhered to
• Responsible for System Backups