Title: Financial Accountant (Part Qualified / Finalist ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
Based: North East London ( Near Waltham Abbey)
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits, bonus and study support
About the business: An exciting new start up business with substantial investment that provides financial and advisory services to a wide range of clients that operate primarily within the cryptocurrency, blockchain and gaming sectors. They are leaders in their specialised field and currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and expansion. They are now looking to recruit a Part Qualified or Finalist Financial Accountant ( ACCA, ACA or CIMA) on a permanent basis
Financial Accountant Responsibilities: You will play an integral part in developing and maintaining client relationships and your client accounting duties will include:
- assistance and preparation of statutory financial statements
- preparation of management accounts
- double entry bookkeeping
- purchase, sale and general ledger entries
- checking and preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- the preparation of VAT returns
- offer advice on specific accounting projects as determined by clients
- posting bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions
- ad hoc work as directed by the Directors
Financial Accountant Candidate Requirements:
- Part Qualified ACCA, CIMA , ACA
- Degree educated (2;1 or above)
- At least 3 years + of relevant finance experience. A practice background is desirable.
- Self motivated and confident with keen attention to detail
- Keen to develop and fast track their career
- Excellent communication and IT skills ( Excel, Xero, Sage)
- Willing to continue with their professional studies ( ACC, CIMA or ACA)
- Knowledge of blockchain, crypto currency or gaming advantageous but NOT essential
- Willing to undertake occasional international travel
What's on offer?
This Financial Accountant role represents an outstanding opportunity within a business that is destined to succeed in this specialist and growing area. The company will value the interests of staff and will help to promote professional development within a fun, friendly and rewarding environment.
- Salary between £32,000 and £38,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Substantial study support - ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Fun working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday entitlement
Interviews will take place very soon!
(Please note due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, successful candidates only will be contacted directly by GMT)