Finance Business Partner/ Management Accountant
Hays are currently working in partnership with a blue chip services organisation in order to assist them in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner/ Management Accountant.
This role is crucial to the companies operation, as not only will you be responsible for the production of management accounts and budgeting & forecasting, but you will also partner with stakeholders both inside and outside of finance to interpret the information and assist in strategic decisions being made.
Typical responsibilities will include:
* Assist in the production of financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, balance sheets, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
* Assist in the production of the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process.
* Monitor business spend against budget and forecast in particular with regards to overhead costs.
* Support in providing management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-contract analysis.
* Work closely with relevant teams to support the financial administration of project costing processes, statements, reconciliation of intercompany balances and cross selling, pre-commencement cost reconciliation.
* Provide support to the Financial Controller and Finance Director with projects and analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking to expand your Management Accounts experience and gain exposure to business partnering, over time this role will develop into a predominantly business partnering focused role. In order to succeed in this position you must have excellent communication skills, have the ability to interpret/ explain financial information, have a commercially focused mind and excellent accounting ability.
In order to be considered for this role you will ideally be ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified, however if you have vast experience but are part qualified with a couple of exams left to sit you will also be considered.
If this role is of interest, please reply to this advert with a copy of your up to date CV ASAP.