Assistant Management Accountant - 6 months FTC
Are you immediately available for your next assignment?
I have a client, based in St Albans, who is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to come and help them for 6 months with a view to the role potentially becoming permanent due to the nature of the work and the sheer growth of the business in its market.
This role is very customer focused with plenty of business partnering across the organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing professional support to both the Operational and Financial Management functions. You will be accountable for the preparation of the weekly and periodic financial performance.
- Preparation of the weekly costings / statistics
- Upload of weekly journals and weekly balance of ledgers
- Detailed analysis of key cost lines to facilitate budget and re-forecast processes
- Formal review of the weekly costs and KPI's with both the Accountant and Operational management teams
- Production of weekly and periodic management accounts pack
- Provide ad-hoc information as required.
c£24,000-26,000 a year, working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am until 5:00pm, with the flexibility to fit the needs of the operation where required.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrates attention to detail and methodical in approach.
- Effective time management and planning skills.
- Competent in Excel
- Demonstrates good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organised and able to priorities work to meet deadlines.
- Preferably studying towards either CIMA or ACCA
If you feel like this is your role, do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively, for more information please call Cathal Scanlon at the Nottingham office on 01159607000 or for a call back; please email your most up to date CV along with a contact number