£75,000 - £90,000
We are a family owned business, with revenues of £250m a year. We employ over 900 people globally.
We are looking for an ACA qualified Financial Controller to join our solid Finance team. If you are a confident people manager who can step outside of Finance and communicate on complex subjects, then please read on for the job details.
Finance Controller Job Purpose:
The Finance Controller is responsible for the internal and external financial reporting of the group. He/ she will bridge the gap between the CFO and the day to day running of the finance department and will stand in for the CFO in their absence.
This position will be working with remote teams in India, as well as internal departments in the company. Technical competence, good communication and a confident manner are prerequisites.
Finance Controller Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Oversea, production of group management accounts, including Board pack and review of KPI’s
- Establish a thorough understanding of the numbers
- Presents the monthly financials to the CFO and, on occasion, to the Board
- Manage the submission of tax returns encompassing payroll, corporate and sales taxes
- Manage year end audits and deliver the financial statements within dictated timelines
- Work closely with operational teams in inventory reporting
- Build, support and develop the finance team, extracting full capabilities
- Ad hoc work
- Liaising with 3rd parties i.e Auditors, Bankers
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the distribution or manufacturing sector or companies that handle large volumes of inventory. The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified.
If you have the skills and experience required for the role, please send a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable, along with details of your current compensation and notice period.
Please include a covering letter with your application in order to be considered.