Interim Finance Manager / Project Accountant
London (Central), London (Greater)
£50,000 to £55,000 Pro rata
Contract role: 3 - 6 months
wtv. is a leading international communications agency with a team of experienced strategic communicators, filmmakers, technical developers, webcasters, broadcasters, web designers, and multimedia specialists who create, deliver, and amplify the messages of leading brands and corporations around the world.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive interim Finance Manager/Project Accounting-focused based in London who is immediately available and comfortable to take a short term temporary role.
Provide full support to the finance team on financial and administration matters.
Full understand the financial and reporting requirements for the new accounting system to deliver the implementation projects of new accounting system and management tools for the subsidiaries within the group (UK, Switzerland, Germany and Spain) and integration into the CRM system on time, as efficiently as possible.
Reporting to Group Finance Director.
Financial Accounting, Reporting, Management and Administration
- Support the finance functions through participating in the preparation of management accounts and reports including processing of transactions; prepare month end journals, reconciliations to general ledger accounts, variance analysis and variance reporting/commentary, to timetable
- Process the sales invoices and resolve issues with the clients
- Report on project profitability to the management. Liaise with other colleagues across the business to ensure accuracy and timely reporting and invoicing purposes
- Support the treasury functions and regular production of rolling cash flow forecast to assist in cash planning
- Review VAT and banking returns
- Manage Budgets and Forecasts
- Prepare monthly payroll and pensions submissions
- Assist with HR and staff onboarding activities
- Office administration matters
- Supervise and coaching junior finance teams
- Any other ad hoc projects and general administration duties as and when required
Project implementation delivery and support
- Deliver the implementation of a new accounting system across the group including migration activities, detailed testing, provide go live and post live support to Finance users and support for the transition process
- Support of a new expenses management tool including resolving issues, data upload, approve staff expenses expenditure and update of company policies and procedures
- Ensure accuracy and timely revenue reporting and project billings to the customers within the CRM system
- Provide continuous support to improve financial processes and reporting
- Manage the relationship with the system implementation partners
- Manage the project costs to ensure project is delivered on time and to plan
- Fully qualified Accountant with over 3 years’ experience
- Previous experience of implementing an ERP system and the process changes required in a hands-on capacity
- A good understanding of general ledger accounting systems
- Payroll experience preferred
- Good knowledge of SUN accounting systems & Vision excel, Excel (lookups/pivots/formulae), Salesforce and Webexpenses applications are desired
- Good attention to detail and all round analytical and numerical skills
- Flexible approach to work and workload. This is very much a ‘doing’ rather than managing role, and therefore you must be prepared to work on your own initiative with excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Immediately available and happy to work on an ongoing temporary basis, for an initial period of 3-6 months.
If you think you are right for this role, please click apply below now, with your CV and cover letter.
* Due to the volume of applicants we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you in advance for your interest.