Group Financial Accountant
Partner Financial are working with an entrepreneurial, dynamic and expanding private equity backed, international business based in Central London.
The business has grown significantly since its inception in recent years and are seeking a Group Financial Accountant who can lead not only the financial reporting and consolidation process, but also be involved in all aspects of accounting including a large proportion of project-based work. Due to the nature of the business and the small team, there are huge opportunities to develop skills outside of the core role.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role offers an excellent platform for a practice trained qualified finance professional. You will be taking a leading role on a number of key projects, whilst supporting the Group Financial Controller shape and drive the agenda for group finance.
- Driving best practice for month end and year end processes across the group
- Preparing monthly consolidations and analysis of the group results
- Developing IFRS accounting policies for the group, including new accounting standards
- Playing a key role in the audit process and liaising with the auditors
- Supporting the Group FC with the budgeting process and rolling forecast
- Ensuring key accounting records around the group have been made in line with the groups policies
- Assisting the Group FC with corporate finance activities and ad-hoc analysis
- Business partnering with the Senior Management team and supporting a variety of key financial and operational projects including system implementations and supporting the integration of acquisitions
- Proactively suggest and help execute ongoing process and control improvements
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA Qualified
- A self-starter with a proactive ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of UK and international tax an advantage
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.