- Full Time
Our client is a privately owned, provider of cloud-based, integrated Risk Management products and Cybersecurity services with a strong financial track record and a blue -chip client base. It is headquartered in the United Kingdom and has a small office in the United States.
Due to planned rapid growth, they now seek to appoint a new CFO to form a triumvirate with the two founders (CEO and COO). The successful candidate will lead finance and play a broader role across HR , IT and other support functions as well as in the strategic management of the group. Within a high growth environment, they will maintain appropriate controls, forecasts and commercial analyses ensuring timely and accurate reports and accounts, and through these assist the business in achieving its objectives.
- Strategic management
- Work with the team as a motivator, facilitator and driver for financial performance
- Manage the working capital of the business
- Maximise sales and margin opportunities
- Produce budgets and appropriate re-forecasts in the required timescales
- Take a lead in pricing strategy including price elasticity modelling .
- Produce and maintain reporting systems including trend analysis and financial modelling
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant information to fully support the business
- Ensure appropriate credit control and treasury policies are in place
- Ensure suitable and robust financial controls are maintained across the company
- Lead and control the annual audit process
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Able to make broader contribution commercially (e.g. Contract Negotiations, Fundraising)
Preferred Profile and Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- International / US experience
- Previous experience of working in a high growth technology/ SaaS business
- Previous fundraising/ exit experience
- Team player able to forge strong working relationships across the company
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly