Finance Business Partner
An exciting finance business partner opportunity has arisen within a household name technology business with a strong history of development. The finance business partner will be joining a growth area of the business, focusing on supporting key clients with new technology business services. Ideal candidate would be commercially minded and a dynamic individual who can deliver valuable insight into important decisions. Excellent opportunity for a career minded individual to make an impact on the business at an organisation working at the forefront of technology.
Finance Business Partner Key Responsibilities:
- Revenue and gross margin forecasting: ensuring accurate forecasting across the business area that Includes detailed analysis (volume / rate) and supporting commentary for senior management review.
- Develop and improve key business processes: including review and control, so that assets and revenues are safeguarded. Ensuring that processes are robust, efficient and scalable to support future business growth. Working with operational leaders to ensure best practice is adopted and maintained.
- Challenging the cost base: assurance that costs are appropriate and are aligned to customer revenues. Working with Business Improvement and Transformation teams to drive out costs from the business.
- Commercial support: working with commercial leaders (and teams) to provide insight and support sound commercial decision making. Including regular business reviews and ad hoc ‘deep dives’. Collaboration on developing future propositions – ensuring they are developed in a profitable manner, underpinning the corporate strategy.
- Customer operations support: working with customer operations and experience leaders (and teams) to maximise customer satisfaction to build long term growth and revenue uplift opportunities.
Required qualifications and skills
- Ideally strong excel/modelling skills together and ability to use Hyperion.
- Strong interest in the development of technology and communications services.
- Strong communication and influencing skills as a major part of this role entails working closely alongside business leaders.
- 10% Bonus
- Strong company contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Flexible working