Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity within an international high growth pharmaceutical services company for a Finance Business Partner has arisen. The company are currently the leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of life science tools and integrated systems with incredible international prospects. The rapid advances within technology in this sector allow for great career growth opportunities for a motivated and career driven individual. It is also a chance to be a part of a company contributing to life changing discoveries of potential treatments for critical illnesses. The role will entail working closely with business partners in making important decisions and provide high quality financial insight.
Finance Business Partner Key Responsibilities
- Provide high quality financial insight and guidance to stakeholders based on commercial understanding of the business, market context and underlying business strategy to support decision making processes.
- Analyse and interpret investment spend and performance, highlighting and understanding issues and opportunities with appropriate recommendations.
- To work closely with the Country Teams to improve reporting and financial procedures, across Europe
- Act as a catalyst for change and proactively challenge decision-making based on sound financial and commercial reasoning.
- Attend and be an integral part of senior team meetings with the relevant functions providing financial insight and commercial context.
- Support the budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes.
- Manage weekly and monthly performance reporting and produce specific reporting against strategic initiatives where required.
- Challenge processes, identify weaknesses and provide recommendations to support the development of more robust processes and controls.
- Monitor performance against targets on a weekly/ monthly basis, including month end reporting.
Required qualifications and skills
- Qualified accountant and/or MBA
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and the strategic implications of different business approaches.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely detail orientated.
- Strong communication and influencing skills as a major part of this role entails working closely alongside business leaders.
- Ideally an interest in life sciences or pharmaceutical services.
- Unlimited Holiday Allowance
- Stock options
- Generous Bonus
- Free Gym Membership
- Flexible working
- International career prospects