£35,000 - £40,000
Consistent and significant growth has prompted an exciting opportunity working as a Finance Manager for an award-winning employer who are the largest in their sector. The successful Finance Manager will take full control of the company’s finance, accounting and HR functions and join a team of highly experienced individuals.
Key Aspects of the Finance Manager role include:
- Forming close working relationships with Heads of Departments
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company including the management of finance and payroll colleagues.
- Lead and develop a finance team of 5 colleagues into a high performing team
- Day to day management of the HR team of 2 colleagues
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Creating monthly management accounts and utilising these for identifying areas for performance improvement.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Ensure company-wide budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed by all budget holders
- Produce rolling cashflow forecasts to ensure the company’s cash generation targets are being achieved.
- Ensure that all the company’s financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Excellent communication of financial matters to non-finance colleagues
- Work with the Finance and other teams to implement improved processes through the adoption of digital and other IT solutions.
- Present financial reports to senior colleagues in formal meetings to aid in short- and long-term decision making
The successful Finance Manager will exercise due diligence, with a meticulous eye for detail. They will demonstrate a succinct understanding of Finance Strategy and the vital role it plays within the business.
They will exert strong leadership abilities and be confident leading a team of financial professionals, motivating them to adapt to the demands of a rapidly growing and diverse company.
Industry: Business to Business
Salary: £35,000- £40,000
Hours of Work: Full Time
If this Finance Manager position sounds right for you, please click apply below now and attach a Covering Letter.