Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity especially for those with a particular interest in the Fashion and Retail industry has arisen for a Finance Business Partner within an unrivalled international online luxury fashion company. This role would be perfect for a candidate who values autonomy and possesses strong influencing and communication skills as you will be working alongside senior management. This position will give you the chance to add value & insight to a high-growth area of the company and forecasting models on an international scale.
Finance Business Partner Key Responsibilities
- Business partner with wider functions throughout global offices.
- Develop and take ownership of financial modelling & reporting to support and add value in key decision making to ensure overall efficiency and profitability.
- Drive process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with the mind set of continuous improvement.
- Support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis.
- Analyse results, identify opportunities and exploit trends.
- Support ad hoc requests and projects as they arise.
Required skills and qualifications
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Expert in excel
- Experience in technology and fashion industries advantageous
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations to meet deadlines
- Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- Proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail
- Strong team player with ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes
- 10% Bonus
- Share options
- 25 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Private Healthcare
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free Breakfast