Marks Sattin are excited to announce that we are currently working in partnership with a market leading financial services organisation based in Wimbledon, South West London, to help assist with the recruitment process for a Financial Accountant to join on a permanent basis. Salary for this position is starting from £50,000 - £55,000 including an annual bonus and other great benefits.
This Financial Accountant position will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager for this certain division, with a dotted line to the Financial Controller. Main Duties for this role are as follows:
- Financial reporting, ensure all month end tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Support internal and external audit processes
- Ensure all key processes are documented and that assumptions are regularly reviewed for appropriateness.
- Prepare and review the Interim and Year-end Financial Reporting Packs as requested by Group Finance
- Perform analysis to understand monthly business performance and prepare commentary on key monthly variances for the financial statements including income, funding charges and costs
- Liaise with the business on queries relating to income and expenses at month-end
- Prepare and review standard journals ensuring supporting documentation is adequate
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Quarterly regulatory reporting
The ideal candidate will be someone who has extensive experience within a financial accounting role, with a proven track record of effectively reporting under pressure, while being able to hit tight deadlines. Our client is looking for someone who has recently completed their ACA/CIMA/ACCA, this is a must have for this role and will not look at anyone who isn't qualified.
This business is a well-known organisation that values their staff and offers a fantastic team culture. They have beautiful offices in Wimbledon, South West London.
This Financial Accountant position, based in Wimbledon, South West London is currently paying £50,000 - £55,000 plus other great benefits including annual bonus.