Accounts Senior - Part Time
Grafton Banks Finance are currently working with a well respected practice with offices on the outskirts of Brighton, East Sussex to recruit an Accounts Senior on a part time basis.
The role includes the following:
- Work succinctly across a range of clients.
- Preparing accounts for clients, including preparation of corporation tax returns and personal tax returns where appropriate.
- Bookkeeping for clients, including the use of cloud-based software. For example, Xero as well as Sage and Quickbooks
- Preparing Bookkeeping and other reporting documents required by owner-managed businesses to assist with their day-to-day running of the company.
- Personal and corporation tax planning, ( ideal but not essential)
- Any other ad hoc business advisory services when necessary.
- Work closely with other members of the team to develop your skills further.
This job opportunity will be ideal for someone who is looking for part time work around hours a week who has strong accounts experience ideally within a practice. You must be IT literate and willing to take on some of the internal IT work. You will need to be client contact facing with experience of dealing with clients as a first point of contact with any accounts questions and willing to deal with clients directly and on the phone. For your experience in the above you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package.