Senior Business Analyst
- Full Time
Senior Business Analyst £50,000- £55,000 Stoke on Trent
Your new company
My client is an established organisation based in Stoke on Trent are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their finance team responsible for analysis of business performance, forecasting and inventory management.
Your new role
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for 2 European sites and your duties will include
- Supporting Operations and Sales teams as required.
- Development of presentations for the management team and parent company board of directors.
- Prepare monthly Management Discussion & Analysis (MD&A) of the results for the 2 sites in Europe.
- Preparation and communication of management information
- Assist with critical components of monthly group reporting
- Assist with monthly & quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Utilise ERP systems to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts.
- Product and customer profitability analysis.
- Support the commercial teams with customer margin analysis and raw material cost increase push through.
- Support operations with product costs and inventory management.
- Analysis and commentary on periodic reporting.
- Inventory control and stock count supervision.
- Provide support for year-end audits.
- Acquisition support where required.
- Business modelling.
- Presence in operational reviews.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have strong standard costing knowledge and a working knowledge of SAP will be a self started with ability to work under pressure and prioritise your workloads. You will have a desire to take on a challenging role and willingness to travel to European sites as required.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience you will get salary of £50,000- £55,000, bonus , 6% pension, private medical cover and 25 days annual leave. There is free parking on site and you will get an amazing opportunity to work alongside small friendly team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.