This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading fin-tech within the payments space. They are a rapidly growing business and want an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their finance team.
Our client has a fantastic supportive culture which encourages fresh thinking and innovation.
An excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career within a great business. If you want to be part of something exciting, that's generating a buzz, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Manage reporting - ensure books are closed each month in line with Group requirements and that accounting entries are complete and accurate;
- Assist in producing financial statements that are compliant to IFRS / UK-GAAP;
- Perform general ledger and subledger bookings;
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts;
- Assist in managing the outsourced accounting relationships for overseas subsidiaries;
- Manage supplier payments (AP) and open items (AR);
- Prepare outgoing invoices for key revenue streams;
- Assist in managing tax filings for UK companies;
- Provide Ad-hoc reporting/analysis to Head of Finance and other stakeholders;
- Prepare FCA and other regulatory returns;
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Working knowledge on UK GAAP & IFRS;
- Working knowledge of direct and indirect tax and regulatory matters;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in Financial Services as an advantage;
- Experience in supporting improvements and efficiency in processes and controls as an advantage.