Balance Sheet Reporting Manager
Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) job role in Milton Keynes.
An opportunity exists for a qualified accountant to join the Internal Finance team of a Top Accountancy Firm.
We currently have an opportunity available for someone to join the Internal Accounting team as the Balance Sheet Reporting Manager. The suitable candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience of working in an accounting organisation. The job role will predominantly based in the Milton Keynes Office (close to the mainline station). Role responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the integrity of the monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet and supporting reconciliations.
- Work closely with the Financial Controls Director to review and substantiate balances held on the firm wide balance sheet.
- Ongoing project work around consolidating and refining the firm's balance sheet control processes and documentation.
- Oversee on a monthly basis the balance sheet reconciliations process
- Support in the preparation of the quarterly VAT returns and partial exemption calculation and provisioning.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with relevant experience in particular in areas like IFRS / FRS102. Other essential qualities will be clear communications skills, with the ability to develop effective relationships at all levels. Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.