SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST - ESSEX - £50-60k
I’m currently partnering one of the UKs leading commercial Construction businesses on their current requirement for a Senior Finance Analyst to enable the company’s continued growth. This role will have full ownership of a specific project area within the firm’s key business unit so will offer a varied and progressive career move for a recently qualified Accountant.
This individual will have a clear career development plan in place from day one and will receive direct mentorship from a brilliant Finance Director who will support and develop them wherever possible.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Management and preparation of monthly management accounts including budgeting & forecasting
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Supporting and driving commercial decision making from a Financial standpoint
- Involvement in the production of business cases for new investments, predominantly joint ventures
- Ad hoc analysis
- Preparing and producing consolidated financial statements for the group
- Responsibility for all project related budgets and cash flow forecasts
The ideal Senior Finance Analyst will be ACA/ACCA qualified from a top 10 practice and will have 0-2 years PQE. This role will be seen as a future leader within the business so represents a brilliant opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant to make a genuine impact in this highly regarded business.
- Brilliant progression opportunities
- Flexible working
- Mentorship from fantastic line manager